I’m so glad you dropped by!
I’m Tiffany, the Girl Bossing, Jelly Belly-eating, dachshund-petting, coffee-swigging, organizing all the things lady behind Calyx & Corolla.
Wondering what Calyx and Corolla is all about?
We’re here to share organization, time management, and productivity tips and techniques that will help your business bloom and grow!
- Business Organization Tips
- Workflow Tricks
- Time Management Secrets
- Inspiring Work Spaces
- DIY Office Organization Projects
- Business Printables to Help You Get Organized & Stay That Way
- Productivity Strategies
- And Much More!
Want to learn more about me, how I learned my mad organizing skills, and why I’m qualified to write this blog?Check out the About Page.
If you’re wondering how Calyx & Corolla got its name, click here.
How to Get Started Organizing Your Business
Ready to organize your business but not sure where to start?
The best first step is to join the 7-Day Office Organization Challenge!
Each day for 7 days, we’ll tackle one office trouble spot, get it decluttered and organized, and create processes (habits & routines) to KEEP it that way!
To join, click HERE and fill in your first name and email address. Then, you’ll be taken to the challenge thank you page where you can either:
- Download the 7-Day Challenge Workbook and start the challenges right away and work through each one at your own pace.
- Or watch your email inbox for the first challenge email, then check your inbox each day for the next challenge.
It’s time to take back your work space, beat overwhelm, and make the most of your business building time!
Looking for more?
You can also check out these reader favorites!
- How to Build Strong and Lasting Business Routines
- How to Add DIY Shelves in a Closet for Better Organization and More Storage
- Organize Business Receipts in 4 Simple Steps
- 6 Things To Do on Sunday for the Best Work Week Ever
- 5 Essential Morning Routine Elements
- Get Organized with a Tickler File
Or click on the Project Gallery in the navigation bar above for a full catalog of posts published in each category.
When I’m not girl bossin,’ helping clients, or organizing my home office, you’ll find me hanging out on social media.
I’d love to hang with you there:
Thanks for being here.
Now let’s get those businesses organized!
Join the Office Organization Challenge!
Each day for 7 days, we'll tackle one office trouble spot, get it decluttered and organized, and create processes to KEEP it that way!
Take back your work space, beat overwhelm, and make the most of your business building time!